Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shameless Plug Sunday-3

I would love to present Tasty Bite's Madras Lentils. I accepted a sample while shopping at Costco and found it to be quite tasty as canned chili goes (actually it comes in a pouch). I didn't realize what kind of product it was because it tasted like chili , looked like it too so it had to be chili even tho it's not called chili! What I didn't realize was that it was vegetarian. I only noticed that tidbit after the fact because what I had really wanted was a chili dog but I didn't feel like making a pot of chili. Well, I guess the whole vegetarian thing got negated because I did have a hot dog. I suppose it doesn't even matter that the hot dog was kosher because well it's still meat. The lentils certainly don't replace a steaming pot of chili but if you find yourself strapped for time or are just plain lazy like I was then this item will certainly do the trick.
Ciao and hope you had a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment